- Videos recently posted from Rio: Forma E Sentido
- A talk from Unoriginal Genius delivered at The University of Richmond, Feb. 2010:
- In February 2010, Chapman University hosted a celebration entitled “Marjorie Perloff: Reconfiguring the Avant-Garde” in honor of the donation of professor Perloff’s personal library to the Chapman University Leatherby Libraries. You will find video of the introductory panel, featuring Deborah Meadows, Douglas Messerli, Yunte Huang, Anna Leahy, and Martin Nakell, as well as Professor Perloff’s talk, “The Audacity of Hope: Futurist Utopias in the Early Twentieth Century,” below.
Marjorie Perloff from Chapman University on Vimeo.
- A talk from the January 2009 University of Houston-Victoria / American Book Review Reading Series:
- A video portrait by Charles Bernstein, September 2008.
- On November 11, 2009, Marjorie Perloff spoke with Charles Bernstein on Close Listening for Art International Radio. Their conversation and a reading from The Vienna Paradox have been archived at Pennsound.You will also find the audio linked at Charles Bernstein’s blog and Ron Silliman’s blog.At Pennsound, you can also hear a 1999 recording of “Watchman, Spy and Dead Man: Frank O’ Hara, Jasper Johns, and John Cage in the Sixties,” a 2003 reading from The Vienna Paradox, and a 2004 discussion on “Secular Jewish Culture/Radical Poetic Practice.”
- At the University of Arizona Poetry Center website you will find audio of Marjorie’s keynote address on Walter Benjamin’s Arcades Project from the 2008 symposium Conceptual Poetry and Its Others, as well as video of several roundtable discussions and readings.
- Marjorie’s 2004 lecture “The Aura of Modernism”; part of the University of Washington’s Katz lecture series.
- Three conversations on Robert Harrison’s podcast, Entitled Opinions, covering Ezra Pound, the European Avant-Garde, and W.B. Yeats.
- Lecture: “Allen Ginsberg and the poetics of everyday life,” Naropa University, July, 1994. (July 7, 1994)