- 21st-Century Modernism
- Dance of the Intellect
- Frank O'Hara
- Poetic License
- Poetry On & Off the Page
- Postmodern Genres
- Radical Artifice
- The Futurist Moment
- The Poetics of Indeterminacy
- The Sound of Poetry / The Poetry of Sound
- The Vienna Paradox
- Unoriginal Genius
- Wittgenstein's Ladder
- Audiatur Waste Land Lecture, Bergen, Norway, July 23, 2012
My lecture for the avant-garde group Audiatur in Bergen
- Marjorie Perloff EPC Homepage
A collection of writings and sound files hosted at SUNY Buffalo’s Electronic Poetry Center.
- Wittgenstein and Christianity Lecture, Bergen, Norway July 19, 2012
Lecture from the Norway Conference, July 2012
- "Constructed Anarchy: In Memoriam Merce Cunningham"
Essay in LANA TURNER
- "Towards a conceptual lyric From content to context"
Essay in Jacket2, July 28, 2011
- Codex Journal
Contains my article on Digital Poetics
- Spare, Enigmatic Lorine Niedecker
A review of Margot Peters’ Lorine Niedecker: A poet’s life
- THE LAST WALTZ
GREGOR VON REZZORI AND THE FINAL DAYS OF THE AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE
- Times Literary Supplement
March 25 2010 issue has my review of James Schuyler, OTHER FLOWERS, p. 29.
- Writing as Re-Writing: Concrete Poetry as Arrière-Garde
Essay in CiberLetras 17
- Kelly Writers House Talk
On April 25, 2011, I spoke about Duchamp’s relationship to the 1917 Society of Independent Artists exhibition where “Fountain” was shown.